Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My wedding site

For lack of updates and also lack of post lately....it's because it's getting nearer to my wedding day so there is still lots to be done (well ain't that the standard response from everybody that's preparing for their wedding). Anyway, it's also partially because I've become slack at posting on my blog eventhough I've got loads of crap to talk about.

Somehow I have a tingling feeling that gals blog easier cause there naturally born with much more to do, to talk, to buy especially....haha, I'm so gonna get flame by all the lady readers later on ;p

So keeping things short & simple and quick, here is a link to my wedding microsite created.....just for the heck of it and will be updated along the way slowly. Please have a view and drop your well wishes & comments by signing my guestbook :)

www.mywedding.com/angieujin

p/s: lots of you will be asking me why there isn't any pre-wedding photos on the site.......simple....It's cause it's still in production......So be patient "AKAN DATANG......"

4 comments:

~ mrs lam ~ said...

congrats to you, eu jin! welcome to "married"hood

confujinism said...

Thanks! but I guess I'm still playing catchup as you both have entered into "parent"hood :)

Megaa said...

Hey Jin,

CONGRATS! Finally the Devil King is settling down :)

Cheers,
Megaa

wallpapersdeco said...

hi have a nice day.. looking for wallpapers for your house? or your friends/relative interested, visit my blog!