Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Encrypted post - Decipher please....

It's official, June 2008 is my FAVOURITE month this year so far!!!
It has brought me much JOY by circumstances of many STIMULATING instances which I would remember as though it was engraved with a kryptonite tipped blade into my COLD DARK heart, stripping away all insanity from reality and recomposing it into current events.

Just for the record, I appreciate all that has been done by my dear LOVABLE bossman that has led the way for many DEDICATED followers. He is OUTSTANDING, such TRUTH, such COURAGE, often potraying as FASHIONABLE....OMG, it makes me faint just to think of the bossman.

The man all hailed as the bossman is one who is IMPARTIAL yet would seem like your best FRIEND. Yes you heard it here......he is GOOD & the BEST.

Note: To read this simple encryption, the hint is the opposite/antonyms of the bolded words. Use this link for help: http://www.antonym.com/synonym/

No comments: